It was hot pink week. I set up the serger for one bright pink garment and then I went looking for projects I could use that color with so I didn’t have to rethread the serger.
WordPress is down and won’t allow pics. I will list my done’s and be done with it! : )
- Altered the shoulder of a finished Kwik Sew tee.
- Made 3 practice muslins of leggings for my daughter. I used remnants and old tee shirts.
- From the three muslins I did finally achieve a workable leggings pattern for a five yerar old girl.
- One practice muslin of a blouse pattern I have had in my stash for a long time.
- A pink summer camisole of a gauzy cotton remnant.
Next Post: Saturday, October 16, 2010:More useful shirting details from menswear.